Monday, October 19, 2009

Praise the Lord!

There is an endless song,
echoes in my soul,
I hear the music play,
and though the storms may come,
I am holding on,
to the Rock I cling,


How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives

And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give

I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne

Praise the Lord:
-I went to the doctor today and though it was painful, my ear is now cleared of all fluid and junk and I can hear!
-Tonight is worship and watching the office: two of my favorite things to do :)
-Tomorrow I will be at Off Tu all day

1 comment:

  1. Faith, I wanted to see who else loved The Color of Water and came across your blog. It's lovely! I lingered a bit, enjoying your stories. Harry and I lived in Nairobi for three years (his job); my neighbor's son was a missionary in Uganda (Anglican) several years ago. Anyway, Harry and I visited Uganda, a beautiful country with beautiful people. Faith, I also lived in Cairo, Egypt. Please, please don't go into the Nile River. Thirty-six parasites inhabit the water. While in Cairo I had to REALLY sear the meat to kill those that had gotten into the meat from the animals drinking the Nile water. Anyway, the kids didn't really want you to spank their bottoms. They were playig with you -- East Africans have this funny sense of humor that I miss. I'm at kittiehoward.blogspot.com and blog about things, lately about growing up in the Old South. Drop by if you have time; if not, I understand but do wish you well -- for all its beauty, Uganda is a tough country so be careful!! Always travel in a group, please. Stay safe. Kittie

    ReplyDelete